Brazilian visual artist with background in Theater, graduated in letters and literature at the São Paulo University, attended the IADE arts course. She did three years of painting accompaniment with Paulo Pasta. In 2015, held a solo exhibition at UNESC, Porto Alegre – Sob Pressões e Sobre impressões (Under pressures and About impressions). Since 2016 she created with 8 more artists the Quartas group, with which has held exhibitions at the Paço municipal de Santo Andre – Dez Pintores (Ten Painters), 2017, at Galeria Virgilio in São Paulo – Expanded Painting, 2018, at Funarte in São Paulo – Pincéu, 2019 and at Galeria Vertice in São Paulo – What is in us, 2019. In the years 2019 and 2020, she participate of two residences, in Sofia, Bulgaria and in Belgrade, Serbia, resulting in exhibitions at the Underground Gallery and Magasin Gallery, respectively. She currently lives and works in Berlin, investigating in her painting work the relationship between rhythm, color, intensity and materiality.
• Technical Course of the Arts at the Institute of Art (IADE) in São Paulo, 1999;
• Degree in Literature – Portuguese from the Faculty of Philosophy, Literature and Humanities of the University of São Paulo – USP, 2007;
Other complementary courses
• Painting and reflection – Paulo Pasta – 2014, 2015, 2016;
• Workshop of Balinese masks with Eve Doe Bruce, Théâtre du Soleil. 2013;
• Voice in Motion. Madalena Bernardes – 2006, 2009;
• Dramaturgy with Chico de Assis, 2008, 2009;
• Actors and performance dramaturgy with João das Neves, 2008;
• La voix et la parole, Atelier de Création, Stéphane Auvray-Nauroy, Paris, 2007;
• Improvement course for professional actors, with Cleide Yaconis, 2004;
• Workshop for Vertical Interpretation, by Roberto Lage, 2004;
• Actors Workshop as Creator and Improvisation, with Johana Albuquerque, 2004;
Exhibitions and Prizes
- Exhibition 44.7866°N, 20.4489°E, individual. Magacin Gallery, Belgrade, 2020.
- “O que vem de nós” (What come from us), Galleria Vertice, curator Marcelo Salles, São Paulo, October 2019.
- “Pincéu”, Funarte, Curator Shaft of Marcelo Salles, São Paulo, April 2019;
- Kunstverein Glinde Form “Art”, Hamburg, April 2019;
- World of Co residence, Underground Gallery, Sofia, February 2019;
- “Pintura Expandida”, Quartas Group, curator Andrés Inocente Martín Hernández, Galleria Virgílio, São Paulo, 2018;
- “Dez pintores” (Ten painters), Quartas, Paço Municipal Santo André, S.P., 2017;
- Exhibition and Special Mention for the entire work, in the Salon of Contemporary Art of Rio Claro, 2015;
- “Sob Pressões e Sobre Impressões” (Under pressure and Aboutr impressions), individual. Criciúma UNESC, 2015;
- Group exhibition at the Tomie Ohtake Institute, São Paulo 2014, 2015, 2016;
- Honorary Mention in Mangaratiba More Colours, Rio de Janeiro, 2013.